The Aussie Meat Trade Hub is a single source for resources to assist with buying, selling and marketing Australian beef, lamb and goatmeat across global markets. This new Hub delivers all our resources and tools to in one place with access via your myMLA account – removing the need for multiple websites and logins and making it easier for you to work with us.
A number of functional areas have been included in this new site, each with improved functionality:
- Exporters database – Importers can now make direct enquiries to potential exporters within the database.
- Brand & licensing – The licensing application process has been simplified and translated into multiple languages.
- Asset library – Images, videos and publications are now curated by topic, making it easier for users to search.
- Trade Shows – An integrated workflow enables trade show exhibitors to self-manage preparations, including supplying booth artwork and organising events.
- Global Insights – Provides self-service, easy-to-comprehend market data and insights to drive your business
Your content is also now tailored to you – curated with information based on your profile, and how MLA’s range of services can best assist your business decisions and goals. The Hub is now open to all MLA partners. Producers will enjoy information on how their products continue through the value chain, and exporters, importers and end-users (such as retailers, butchers and chefs) will find better ways to maximise their marketing and global access. We invite you to visit the Hub and make the most of your global markets at http://www.aussiemeattradehub.com.au.