The Barkly Region BeefUp forum and the biannual Herd Managers Forum is on in just under one week. Tickets are available for both events separately – or as a combined offering. The BeefUp forum will present the latest in local and world-leading research and technologies for the northern beef industry.
THE BARKLY BEEFUP PROGRAM WILL COVER:
- MLA RD&A update and market insights.
- Innovation and future agtech.
- Profitable businesses in the Barkly – what drives business performance.
- The latest research in disease, genetics and breeder herd improvement.
- Property paddock tour.
THE HERD MANAGEMENT FORUM WILL TAKE PLACE OVER TWO DAYS AND WILL COVER:
- Understanding practical finance in the business
- Biosecurity Introduction – Current risks, paperwork and trucking requirements
- Grazing Fundamentals EDGE workshop, and much more.